Thursday, December 29, 2011

Friday, Dec 30th grooming schedule


I I 
  1. I moved these up to a new post:

    Olie OlsonDec 28, 2011 07:30 PM
    Wednesday 12/28. We had another inch of snow with rain today so most of the new snow disappeared. I was in the West Pioneer today near Ferguson Lake and it was snowing there most of the day with two inches accumulating by 2 PM. It may not have rained on the Haggin trails. If I go to Butte on Thursday I'll report what I see at Haggin. It looks like grooming on Friday should be possible if temperatures permit.
  2. lundborgDec 29, 2011 03:44 PM
    I'm just back from Driggs at 3:30. Gus will probably want to groom and Mark Switek left a phone message saying he is available. Ray thought he would be available and he has all the fuel.

    I have to go to dinner at 6:00 and probably won't be back till 10:00 or later. Ray can't get to the blog and Mark doesn't have internet so they'll have to be called (Mark: 559-0106, Ray: 239-3240) after Paul reports in. If Gus or any of Dave's crew want to groom I'll take a bye.