Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mark:

Paul will be available tomorrow (Wednesday) if he doesn't have to work. I can go. Gus and John Ericson are tied up. Sherman hasn't registered for the Blog yet so I don't know if he will see this.

Yesterday we tried to use the Ginzus, but there was just too much fluff for them not to load up. We ended up (after a lot of lost time with Ginzus in the soup) using both Tidd-Techs and the newest roller and were able to repack everything except the west side of Sugarloaf. I had my first session with the new Tidd-Tech behind a VK and that worked remarkably well in the new snow.

I am guessing that there will be enough new snow that we may still have to do an initial packing pass again, but baring lost time in the ditch maybe we could go back and get some good tracks/skate surfaces for the upcoming sunny (but cold) weekend.