Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hut area organization

Groomers,

Yesterday I went to Mt Haggin and spent much of my time working in around the hut area attempting to our equipment that we use on a regular basis easier access. The other priority as the board is talking about increasing funds to improve both Mt Haggin and Moulton was have our work area less cluttered and look more professional. My thought was if we are attempting to raise more funding we need to look like we deserve it. We keep getting wonderful compliments on our grooming and I see this as just another step in generating more members and collecting more donations.

Last night Jesse gave me his GPS equipment to remap the trails and include the new trails so give some thought on how you would like me to run the trails tomorrow during our grooming session.

Mark